Re: it doesn't explaint it

kber@EARTHLINK.NET writes:

> comparing one school with block scheduling versus another without block
> scheduling does not control for other factors which could be influenceing
> the test scores.

I know that and you know that but when you are manically trying to get test
scores up, you begin to engage in superstitious behaviors. I think if each
teacher would turn around three times, click their heels together and then
enter the building in the mornings, the scores would rise.
And besides, the BOE has stated they don't really like block scheduling and
hope that SOLs will stop it.
Mickey