Re: New York Chatboard

THe first time could have been a technical problem, but the second time
I got some kind of note stating my posts were being monitored. In fact I
think I posted it here. "Twas a while back...

And (giggle) the post that didn't go through wasn't really all that
nice. Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. I tried to post "Yes,
Virginia, there is a Santa TAAS, and he's a real bastard." Didn't go
through, and I got a "you've been bad so we're not gonna let you say
this" note. I've read other posts there indicating others have also been
censored.

Big Brother tawks with a Texas twang...

--
See you at The Soapbox!