Re: Bring on the WASL

Since this WASL story is on the list, here's the update. I wasn't going
to say anything until we were officially official. The initiative is
filed, we have a number (I-780), and the person who reviews it for format
and the like has passed us on with flying colors. The attorney general's
office has it now, and is reviewing it; they will give us an official
title and write an official summary of the initiative within the next five
days. Then, we will be officially ready to roll. I'll post web site
information and how folks can get iinvolved at that time. We have gotten
quite a lot of response already, and have been doing our best to stay
quiet.... hopefully we'll get loud together.

Doug Selwyn
Seattle