Re: eliminate public education
- Subject: Re: eliminate public education
- From: Juanita Doyon <Jedoyon@AOL.COM>
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 17:26:09 EST
- Reply-to: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
- Sender: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
In a message dated 2/6/02 1:29:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> jeesh, why don't you big boys go outside
ah, but squabbling over who has the best test scores and the right to brag or
not brag about them and the psychological connotations of said bragging is
much less objectionable than the posting of an occasional picture-- don't you
know anything about webiquette, Kathie?
So how'd you do on standardized tests, George? You were dying for me to ask,
weren't you? Or can we find out by doing an archive search?
Maybe ARN should have a member profile list, with a place to check for "good"
or "bad" at taking tests, to facilitate ease of score keeping.
Post a Message to arn-l: