Re: Rigorous

I've never heard of any such study.

>>> Jedoyon@AOL.COM 02/13 2:32 PM >>>
I came across another pontification in one of the slick Partnership for
Learning pamphlets: WASL gives us "concrete" picture of how our schools are
doing. Do we want our schools to be concrete? Do we want concrete answers?
I used it in my talk this morning, saying we'd WASL is a brick wall for our
kids to slam into.

One more question I really couldn't answer-- Has any study been done on the
violence in schools and whether it increases with the implementation of
testing pressure cooker status?

Juanita