[mailto:ARN-L@listsrva.CUA.EDU]On Behalf Of Margaret Davis
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 2:14 PM
To: ARN-L@listsrva.CUA.EDU
Subject: Re: ALEXANDER

Is Texas
> Tech near Alvin?)

No.... we're about 7 hours away....

Lubbock - just a hop, skip and a jump from MIDLAND wonder who's from
there?

the head of the athletics department just called. the superintendent told
her to call me.....when she learned I was tape recording the conversation
she wouldn't talk anymore. wants a conference hehehe... i told her i
wanted my daughter exempt from the group punishment tactics until this was
resolved and for her to remain in athletics. she said she didn't feel that
would be a problem but would have to make some calls. i wait now for the
return call. CRAP... I have to get my motion filed for rehearing in the
case the commissioner ruled on before it becomes final.... I don't have time
for this. WE HAVE LEGISLATIVE INTENT ... damn it they are NOT going to get
away with circumventing the LAW... I'm gonna do everything I can to stop
them.... and it always helps to have some awesome people behind me who make
me look like I know something.

Margaret
http://aisdinuniforms.org
~~~~~~~
In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence
of our friends.
Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968)