Re: costs of testing
- Subject: Re: costs of testing
- From: Karen Canty <kscanty@PACBELL.NET>
- Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 15:03:24 -0800
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
- Sender: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
Juanita sent along this piece from Phyllis Schafley (and since I'm
originally from Illinois, I have read/heard about her forever it seems!)
' Two of the three 1994 Bill Clinton laws, Goals 2000, which defines
the goals, "
What always amazes me about both sides of the issue I suppose is their
selective memory - If my memory serves, it was George Bust the first who
promulgated Goals 2000 - which Clinton and the rest of the legislature used
to build their agenda...And of course, Phyllis and her crew dumped GB the
first which is why George the Son is so concerned about "losing' the
conservative vote; he believes strongly that that is why his dad lost to
Bill C originally, right?
Oh my such a conundrum - who to believe? who to trust? and is George S.
right? they're all to blame....
Post a Message to arn-l: