Just a question

Hi,

I was reading through the latest Time magazine when I came across an ad from
the Office of National Drug Policy Partnership for a Drug-Free
America...whose punch line is Parents: the Anti-Drug...

So, let's see - Nancy Reagan's "just say no" didn't work and then
everybody's darling DARE didn't work - "scientifically proven to provide no
information about future drug use among kids who had DARE" - and even the
DARE people have owned up that the 1/2 billion or so spent every year on
DARE didn't work...so NOW, it's parents who are responsible for keeping our
kids off drugs... However, Margaret can't decide what her kids wear to
school; I can't see the tests that our kids are given - super secret you
know; etc. etc.

What is wrong with this picture????

Karen