Re: Is "Grade Level" A Load of Hooey?

In a message dated 4/7/2009 3:52:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
campbellp@mail.montclair.edu writes:

I'm also sure that Chinese and Indian 43-year-olds are
undoubtedly way ahead of me, but I'm enjoying it.

Nah, Peter, just on the sitar, but you bring up a fascinating point: Who
cares?

Who cares if you or I or an aborigine plays it better, as long as we each
venture out of our comfort zone, and has the audacity and courage to take on
something that opens up our left brain?

When all of us are dead and gone from this minuscularly fleeting existence,
the fact that we are American, Chinese or Indian is the least factor to
consider. We might as well quit this accountability silly notion of
competitiveness and learn to have some fun instead of being always obsessed with
being Number 1. I bet Nancy sounds really good with Bach's Du Bist Die Mir
, nicht wahr ?

Quan
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221421323x1201417385/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26