To: <arn-l@interversity.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 8:35 PM
Subject: Re: [arn-l] Is "Grade Level" A Load of Hooey?

That's the difference Linda talks about, too. Her affluent school is in the
same district (mostly affluent) as the poor school. I don't know if English
Journal is free online to non-subscribers. If not, I'd appreciate a copy of
the article, however sent.

By the way, I haven't spoken at Grand Valley State in years--I always say
they should have me in often because in the 4 or so times I've been there,
the sun has always been out. The Chamber of Commerce should subsidize my
visits.

Jerry