Spread the Detroit Strike!

Dear Friends, this is an analysis of the Detroit strike to date. I am
sending it as an attachment. Those who want the copy in text here, please
feel free to ask. I will email it to you directly or snail mail one to you.
I hope to have this up on my www site by Tuesday night or Wednesday
morning. Please pass this along to friends and colleagues. best r

Rich Gibson
Program Coordinator of Social Studies
Wayne State University
College of Education
Detroit MI 48202
http://www.pipeline.com/~rgibson/index.html

Life travels upward in spirals.
Those who take pains to search the shadows
of the past below us, then, can better judge the
tiny arc up which they climb,
more surely guess the dim
curves of the future above them.