Re: "Student Generated" Wasl Boycott

CA is not alone re: opt out. Wisconsin has opt out provision, tho states
college governing body will require applicants to take the test, gutting
the opt out for many.

Other states allow kids to opt out, but I do not know which ones. When
we did a survey of states that became Testing Our Children, we asked
states if they allowed opt outs, some did -- but we never made a table
of those results, so you would have to search state by state -- all
states are on the web.

Monty