Re: Transforming science: Fact-free reform

I had another day of Louisa Moats LTRS training today. I received another
$60.00 worth of books, a video tape, breakfast, lunch and my sub paid for again.
Today what REALLY riled me was that Moats was clearly taking credit for the
work of Rosenblatt and Rummelhart with no reference to them in her materials.
Kind of like Marilyn Adams taking credit for big books in the Open Court
kindergarten manual. So what they do agree with in whole language they just claim as
their own. That's scholarly???? The thieving b#$#$#s.

Nancy Creech