Re: 30K schools fail to make AYP
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: 30K schools fail to make AYP
- From: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 08:15:50 -0800
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-Id:From:To:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:References:X-Mailer; b=dodPY+Ha8YJwpdAf6XBPGvhqgRzCavGoBmo4EqMKo7OABFCbnnRXvYF0iIEnFCTZbgzXkShDNC0K90LfC+k6nPB1RXM6iQF9uwxHCbweNyZH3Uv43T+TnqnLapnzAaXjgYAsbmcPmLwlzyipLYM+g6vBtTdZNHOC9zWg/It1Mc4= ;
- In-reply-to: <8CB32B5A705F0C2-1B8-1226@FWM-M09.sysops.aol.com>
- References: <8CB32B5A705F0C2-1B8-1226@FWM-M09.sysops.aol.com>
All that line skipping is creating bandwidth waste. Please be more
aware of the negative consequences of your thoughtless actions.
More kids aren't falling behind, the schools they attend are just
facing a steeper hill, but with the same, or lesser able equipment.
Let's see, steal money, have less to spend on the American people,
blame the victims, steal some more. You are, above all else, a
witting coconspirator in the Grover Norquist spiral of destruction.
On Dec 22, 2008, at 5:33 PM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
And NCLB requies states and districts to supply extra help and
resources to schools where significant numbers of children have
fallen behind. Giving extra help to those schools is a good thing,
except of couse in the wacky world of ARN.
Post a Message to arn-l: