--- Begin Message --- This message is sent via Bcc to the Teacher Test list.

Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 08:57:46 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
From: evangeline stefanakis <evangeline_stefanakis@gse.harvard.edu>

Dear Ann,
Your synopsis of our states' new wave is awesome to
read when it is summarized in one page. Is there anyway to
play back the tape via media so that the big picture can be
visible to the public.
I am not sure it is!
Van Stefanakis

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999 11:35:45 -0500 (EST) Clark Fowler
<rfowler@shore.net> wrote:

> This is sent via Bcc to the teacher test list.

evangeline stefanakis
@gse.harvard.edu

--- End Message ---