it doesn't explaint it
- Subject: it doesn't explaint it
- From: kber <kber@EARTHLINK.NET>
- Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 09:14:01 -0500
- Reply-to: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
- Sender: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
only probelm - district with highest district-wide test scores in state
is Falls Church, and their high school, George Mason uses block
comparing one school with block scheduling versus another without block
scheduling does not control for other factors which could be
influenceing the test scores.
Mickey VanDerwerker wrote:
> In a message dated 1/31/2002 10:49:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> susanharman@IGC.ORG writes:
>> is to go to block
> block scheduling in Va leads to lower test scores.
> Go, Block scheduling...
Post a Message to arn-l: