Re: New York Chatboard

Hi Rick,

We got lost on the way to the Cross-Eyed Seagull last Friday and
couldn't find your house. ;-/ I knew I should have taken that left toin
at Albuquerque.

Regarding the chatboard, we're not spitting bile. The messages I've seen
from ARNers are beautiful, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! As far as
I can see nobody has trashed our teachers, and God knows they've taken
enough of that, so this is great. But they do need to know that others
across the country are rotting, oops that should be roooting, aw ****,
for them, and that there are things they can do to help turn the tide.
So we need to be civil but relentless. Chatboards are another useful
venue when a physical presence isn't possible. We're not going there to
vent, we're going there to inform and encourage.

--
See you at The Soapbox!