Re: More curriculum tinkering in California

In a message dated 2/3/2002 4:08:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kscanty@PACBELL.NET writes:

> the
> recommended math standards were supported by 2/3 of the people who came to
> speak to the board but they were completely changed by a couple of
> professors - and a completely different set was finally approved by the
> board...see why we're so frustrated in CA?

Hey, that's the Virginia model of public hearings.

Oh, before I forget, the President of Virginia's Board of Ed. is not being
re-appointed by the new Governor. The guy most likely to replace him is even
more hard line pro-testing (but he has very bad manners in public).
Mickey