[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: More curriculum tinkering in California
- Subject: Re: More curriculum tinkering in California
- From: Mickey VanDerwerker <PAVURSOL@AOL.COM>
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 01:35:21 EST
- Reply-to: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
- Sender: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
In a message dated 2/3/2002 4:08:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> recommended math standards were supported by 2/3 of the people who came to
> speak to the board but they were completely changed by a couple of
> professors - and a completely different set was finally approved by the
> board...see why we're so frustrated in CA?
Hey, that's the Virginia model of public hearings.
Oh, before I forget, the President of Virginia's Board of Ed. is not being
re-appointed by the new Governor. The guy most likely to replace him is even
more hard line pro-testing (but he has very bad manners in public).