Curriculum question "Facing History and Ourselves"

"To the List"

I went to a meeting last night and was introduced to a curriculum called
"Facing History" I understand it's been in place on the East Coast and
Chicago for a while (the founder was there and explained that she had
started the program in Brookline 25 years ago). They have opened an office
out here and are starting to try to get the curriculum into some of our
middle and high schools... I was impressed with what I heard but then
whenever I hear about programs that are supposed to "make students think",
I'm impressed before anyone starts to speak...

Does anyone on the list know anything about Facing History? Please feel
free to send me info off list if you want at kscanty@pacbell.net

Thanks

Karen