Re: Education, Employment, and Income
- Subject: Re: Education, Employment, and Income
- From: Juanita Doyon <Jedoyon@AOL.COM>
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 20:38:13 EST
- Reply-to: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
- Sender: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
In a message dated 2/5/02 3:12:35 PM Pacific Standard Time, aburke@VANSD.ORG
> No, Monty, the closest thing would be the "Peter Pan Society." Last I
> heard, however, all the members grew up and became dot comers. Come to
> think of it, maybe they didn't grow up after all.
Ah, but with the disappearance of childhood, adulthood also vanishes. We're
melding into a great big pot of immaturity! Did you ever read that book I'm
always recommending, Art: The Disappearance of Childhood, by Neil Postman?
It's a deal at 10 bucks too.
Post a Message to arn-l: