Re: In G-d We Trust plaques in Florida Schools?

Any explanation would be complete BS no matter what it uses as the
excuse. "CE" and "BCE" are standard in the history world, except for
some truly die-hard classicists and historians with particularly
strong religious roots. Even Massachusetts recognized alternatives,
and the entire education department is being run by conservative nuts.

VS-)