Re: Kindergarten Reading Exit Exams
- Subject: Re: Kindergarten Reading Exit Exams
- From: Juanita Doyon <Jedoyon@AOL.COM>
- Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:08:41 EST
- Reply-to: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
- Sender: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
In a message dated 2/12/02 3:57:25 PM Pacific Standard Time, aburke@VANSD.ORG
> Or maybe it's prenatal?
Apgar Accountability NOW!!!!!
Thanks guys! I'm making a file for the mom and am going to do my best to work
with her to change the "standard" practice in her school and/or district.
This is the same district that has a form for parental WASLopt out that has
them agree that they realize that skipping the WASL may impact their child's
educational future. EGAD!!! My husband's boss got that one when he opted
his 4th grade daughter out last year and refused to sign it. Crock, crock,
crock, crock crock......
Post a Message to arn-l: