Re: Kindergarten Reading Exit Exams

In a message dated 2/12/02 3:57:25 PM Pacific Standard Time, aburke@VANSD.ORG
writes:

> Or maybe it's prenatal?

Apgar Accountability NOW!!!!!

Thanks guys! I'm making a file for the mom and am going to do my best to work
with her to change the "standard" practice in her school and/or district.
This is the same district that has a form for parental WASLopt out that has
them agree that they realize that skipping the WASL may impact their child's
educational future. EGAD!!! My husband's boss got that one when he opted
his 4th grade daughter out last year and refused to sign it. Crock, crock,
crock, crock crock......

Thanks again,
Juanita