Re: Is this acceptable?
- Subject: Re: Is this acceptable?
- From: William Cala <Wcala@ROCHESTER.RR.COM>
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 07:38:04 -0500
- Reply-to: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
- Sender: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
The guy belongs on the street. Totally unacceptable, idiotic behavior.
----- Original Message -----
From: Margaret Davis
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 10:21 PM
Subject: Is this acceptable?
Seventh/eight grade - girls locker room. coach wheels in basket of items left in the locker room. counted 55 items... making all the girls now run 55 laps as punishment. they had to run 20 laps today and if found walking they wrote down their names and they had run 5 additional laps.
how could i get an exemption from this kind of abuse when my daughter has never left items in the locker room? do you consider this fair practice?
please respond as I'm really loosing my grip here!!!!!! this is the kind of abuse these kids are ALWAYS being subjected to. they had to run laps in elementary school for not participating in a fundraiser. or is this just ALVIN?
thanks for your help,
Post a Message to arn-l: