From: Margaret Davis
To: ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 9:46 AM
Subject: Re: Is this acceptable?

i wrote a letter to give to katie to give the principal with a receipt for him to sign acknowledging that he received it. the coach, Perry, just called me and told me that Katie is not in PE...she's in Athletics and they are under the guidelines according to AISD Athletics rules......and i supposedly signed a copy of it when katie got into athletics and some form called Lady Hawks.....whatever. I asked her if she felt she was not supposed to follow the code of conduct set forth by TEKS PE for Athletics....her answer was NO

I told her to put it in writing and hung up on her.

I just called the school and the principal is not there. i requested a copy of all the documents i supposedly signed in regard to this athletics program and the local policy in regard to it.

Margaret
~~~~~~