Re: Edron, er, Edison in NY Times
- Subject: Re: Edron, er, Edison in NY Times
- From: JP Bottini <jpbottini@ADELPHIA.NET>
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 00:14:52 -0500
- Reply-to: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
- Sender: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
Your time in the fight does not qualify you to be rude to a new member to the list. Give Kathie some room to be creative in her thinking. Tolerance for one's own views only, is not tolerance. I have been in the struggle longer than you. So What? That does not qualify me for anything, especially not the "right" to be disrespectful. Again, most of you only see your point of view and fail to see even a possible good point in an opposing point of view. Perhaps, neither of you is correct. It could be a combination of many opinions which would be best. One point from the left and one point from the center and one point from the right together may be the truth. Think about it and give others a chance to express their views without feeling it might elicit someone's rude put down. I have seen this education business from the 60s to the present, in the city and in the suburb. I still sub and I am nearing 70. Thanks for allowing this old man his say.
Post a Message to arn-l: