[mailto:ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU]On Behalf Of Juanita Doyon
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 10:32 AM
To: ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU
Subject: Re: Edron, er, Edison in NY Times

In a message dated 2/18/02 6:59:03 AM Pacific Standard Time,
patter@VOYAGER.NET writes:

Using a standardized test to measure how much a child has learned is
like
>evaluating a swimmer's performance by observing her washing her hands.

Well, I love it. Too bad it's too long for a button, but it's a great one
liner for presentations. I'll add it to the collection as a quote from
Nancy Patterson in Portland, MI, if that's okay with you.

Your site is great!

Juanita