From: William Cala <wcala@ROCHESTER.RR.COM>
To: ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU
Subject: Re: Assessment Tools
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 19:03:47 -0500

Anne,

September 2002 is the launch date of my National Coalition Diploma. To be
offered first here in NY and then to the nation. Alternative assessment
guidlines are currently under development using the Coalition for Essential
Schools as the backbone.

The National Coalition Foundation was approved last week (501 (c) (3).
Now the task of raising funds.

BC