Open Records Request
- Subject: Open Records Request
- From: Margaret Davis <margd@FLASH.NET>
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:14:20 -0600
- Comments: To: AISD_In_Uniforms <AISD_In_Uniforms@yahoogroups.com>, Mandatory <firstname.lastname@example.org>, PISD <PISD_in_Uniforms@yahoogroups.com>
- Reply-to: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
- Sender: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
----- Original Message -----
From: Margaret Davis
To: Superintendent Greg Smith
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 10:06 AM
Subject: Open Records Request
This is an Open Records Request submitted under the Freedom of Information
Act, 5 U.S.C. Sec. 552.
Please provide me with the following:
a.. Full explanation and description of the incentives (by any other name) sold and were and/or were not announced over the intercom during advisory that buy the students at the High school the opportunity to wear jeans on Fridays. Several of the incentives I am referring to include: (FCCLA coupon photo included at the bottom of request)
a. $2.00 pins for Breast Cancer to wear jeans on Friday
b. Toys for Tots coupon sold for $1.00 to wear jeans on Friday
c. FCCLA pink coupon sold for $1.00 to wear jeans on Friday
a.. the names of the organizations and the contact person and phone numbers for each of these organizations.
b.. complete accounting for the coupons/pins or other items sold including the total amount of money received. The name(s) of the teacher/principal/parent or student responsible for that money and a report where that money went and when.
Please notify me when this request is filled. You may reach me at home:
281-331-6229 or cell phone: 832-724-3941.
2896 CR 936C
Alvin, TX 77511
Post a Message to arn-l: