From: Karen Canty
To: ARN-L@listsrva.CUA.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: Don't Panic Over Poor Test Scores (washingtonpost.com)

Bill,

IMHO, Jay would look for the teachers that he quoted at the end of the story and not the others, because I think he really believes that somehow we can find a test that will help kids improve their learning and prove it....maybe I'm wrong but in my reading of his stories, there is a thread that "if we just made the tests better....."

Karen