[no subject]

Folks: Though wellintended, the method Humes-Schultz offers for
Outlook Express 6 will not recover the missing columns. It only
selects conditions for viewing/hiding messages displayed in the
In-box. I suggest you investigate the method I offered,
Jerry... ;-} rap.

--
"Dein Wachstum sei feste und lache vor Lust!
Deines Herzens Trefflichkeit