[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: The Dog and Pony Show Must Go On
- Subject: Re: The Dog and Pony Show Must Go On
- From: Juanita Doyon <Jedoyon@AOL.COM>
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 01:33:22 EST
- Reply-to: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
- Sender: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
In a message dated 2/21/02 3:21:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> I wonder if a death would stop TAAS?
A death doesn't even stop writing assessment in a trial year in our district.
My daughter sat in front of the empty desk of a boy who fell asleep at the
wheel that morning, when she was in tenth grade-- the writing assessment went
Compassion is dead-- long live accountability!
Post a Message to arn-l: