Re: affirming one key point

You changed the thread....... that's not fair.

a good friend of mine said that she believed each of us carried good and
evil -- it was the amount of each we must all realize ourselves.

what do you want to represent to the universe? how will your energy be
carried on? ... sounds like "may the force be with you" sort of thing
doesn't it?

so why isn't your wife online with us? I'd like to see the two of you
online together...

Creed
One

Affirmative may be justified
Take from one give to another
The goal is to be unified
Take my hand be my brother
The payment silenced the masses
Sanctified by oppression
Unity took a backseat
Sliding further in regression
One The only way is one
I feel angry I feel helpless
Want to change the world
I feel violent I feel alone
Don't try and change my mind
Society blind by color
Why hold down one to raise another
Discrimination now on both sides
Seeds of hate blossom further
The world is heading for mutiny
When all we want is unity
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together
One The only way is one
I feel angry I feel helpless
Want to change the world
I feel violent I feel alone
Don't try and change my mind

Everlast
What It's Like

We've all seen a man at the liquor store beggin' for your change
The hair on his face is dirty, dread-locked and full of mange
He asks a man for what he could spare, with shame in his eyes
"Get a job you fucking slob," is all he replies
God forbid you ever had to walk a mile in his shoes
Cause then you really might know what it's like to sing the blues

CHORUS:
Then you really might know what it's like... (4x)

Mary got pregnant from a kid named Tom that said he was in love
He said, "Don't worry about a thing, baby doll, I'm the man you've been
dreaming of."
But 3 months later he say he won't date her or return her calls
And she swear, "God damn, if I find that man I'm cuttin' off his balls."
And then she heads for the clinic and she gets some static walking through
the door
They call her a killer and they call her a sinner and they call her a whore
God forbid you ever had to walk a mile in her shoes
Cause then you really might know what it's like to have to choose

CHORUS

I've seen a rich man beg
I've seen a good man sin
I've seen a tough man cry
I've seen a loser win
And a sad man grin
I heard an honest man lie
I've seen the good side of bad
And the downside of up
And everything between
I licked the silver spoon
Drank from the golden cup
And smoked the finest green
I stroked daddiest dimes at least a couple of times
before I broke their heart
You know where it ends, yo, it usually depends on where you start

I knew this kid named Max
Who used to get fat stacks out on the corner with drugs
He liked to hang out late
He liked to get shit faced and keep the pace with thugs
Until late one night there was a big gun fight and Max lost his head
He pulled out his chrome .45, talked some shit, and wound up dead
Now his wife and his kids are caught in the midst of all of this pain
You know it comes that way
At least that's what they say when you play the game
God forbid you ever had to wake up to hear the news
Cause then you really might know what it's like to have to lose

Then you really might know what it's like... (3x)
To have to lose...