Re: Outlook Express Question
- Subject: Re: Outlook Express Question
- From: Humes-Schulz <humes-schulz@ATTBI.COM>
- Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 12:56:51 -0800
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
- Sender: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
Unless you have emptied your deleted items folder or have it set to
automatically empty, they are still sitting there and hogging up space.
Pull down Edit and go to "Empty deleted ietems folder"
OR to do it automatically --
Go to Tools, Options, Maintenance, Cleaning up messages, and click on "Empty
messages from the Deleted Items Folder on Exit"
Donmcha just love Bill Gates?
From: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List
Behalf Of William Cala
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2002 12:33 PM
Subject: Outlook Express Question
After being put on hold forever, I have no answer. HELP!
I get this message:
At least one incoming message was returned to the sender because it would
have put your mailbox over quota. The first such message was3897 bytes in
size, and you only have 3464 bytes left in your mailbox. (Your mailbox
quota is 20971520 bytes.) To fix this situation, you should delete some of
the mail in your mailbox.
Does this mean INBOX? When I delete messages in my INBOX, they go to my
delete folder. Is that still a problem.
Post a Message to arn-l: