From: "Art Burke" <aburke@VANSD.ORG>
To: <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 5:36 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Question

Koretz has written recently that around half of the states make graduation
contingent on test scores and around 40 states use test scores for school
level accountability. The new ESEA will require every-pupil testing in
grades 3-8 starting in 2005.

Art

>>> khartke@FAIRTEST.ORG 02/25 2:04 PM >>>
Anyone want to take a crack at this one?????????