Re: Major School Funding Equity Victory in New York State Content

There is another problem with Nevada law. There is no incentive for
schools to seek outside funding sources for special projects. If a
research grant is brought in to improve instructions, the money will be
lost somewhere else--exactly the same thing that is already happening
with the opportunity school. There is no easy way to legislate equity.
Relying on prescriptive laws to do it is one of the worst ways to
address the problem.

VS-)