From: lcsswill@pdq.net (L. Swilley)
To: meandu2@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: "I do, George, I do."
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 07:02:52 -0800 (PST)

A follow-up to your posting on the Texas Teachers Chatboard
has been posted on Teachers.Net! The complete response is
included below. If an email address was provided, you can
email the person who posted this reponse by hitting
"reply" to this email.

Please tell a friend about Teachers.Net!

POSTED AT:
http://texas.teachers.net/chatboard/topic1613/1.17.01.07.02.48.html

MESSAGE:
========