Re: Buttons as Bait!

Did you get her name and contact info? Might be a good idea to keep
track of these people because you know the media probably won't. We
could have some ammunition if we knew exactly how many actually "opted
out" their children this WASL year. Ammunition for next year's WASL
attack!!

P.S. Glad to hear your dad is OK ... WHEW

Jean Ward
Bonney Lake, WA

WE WON'T WASL!
Boycotting the 7th grade WASL this year