- Subject: testing teleconference
- From: Mickey VanDerwerker <PAVURSOL@AOL.COM>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 01:27:08 EST
- Reply-to: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
- Sender: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
January 22, 2002
2:00 - 3:00pm Central
No Child Behind: Implications for Secondary Education and Transition
This call will address President George W. Bush's No Child Left
Behind plan, introduced last January to the United States Congress.
The call will be presented by Robert Pasternack, Ph.D., Assistant
Secretary of the Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative
Services in the US Department of Education.
Post a Message to arn-l: