Re: Turning Green
- Subject: Re: Turning Green
- From: "L. Cirincione" <lindac15@MINDSPRING.COM>
- Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 15:53:00 -0700
- Reply-to: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
- Sender: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
Unfortunately, I've had experience in 3 states now & have gotten to know more than a few of the teachers & former teachers in each place.
----- Original Message -----
From: Juanita Doyon
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2002 2:39 PM
Subject: Re: Turning Green
In a message dated 1/27/02 1:11:22 PM Pacific Standard Time, lindac15@MINDSPRING.COM writes:
But, sadly, there are not many teachers who actually care, as you do, left
in the public schools.
I'm not ready to accept this statement on the large scale. I think it differs greatly by area and school.
Post a Message to arn-l: