Re: Is this accurate?

In a message dated 1/11/2003 8:19:55 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jpbottini@adelphia.net writes:

> I don't trust Mills to be open and totally honest.

The conflict of interest evidence may be the downfall of the whole mess yet.
It's going on in every state; I have no doubt about it. Curriculum and
professional development companies are hiring consultants from state depts of
ed and then depts of ed somehow end up contracting with these same curriculum
and professional development companies. I believe it's what we call "a
racket."

Case on record: Sopris West in Washington Verdict: total combined fine of
$30,000 against the individual and Sopris West. Largest ethics fine in state
history. State Superintendent Terry Bergeson claimed ignorance. Hah!

Juanita