Re: Reply to Carol Holst's B'day Greetings...

Joe: I have been harried by scheduling details and minutia, but I had planned on getting back to
you. I DO intend to go & your generous offer of help w/the transportation is a gift!

I'll get back to you, I am in Providence this weekend for a conference... ;-} rap.

--
"Dein Wachstum sei feste und lache vor Lust!
Deines Herzens Trefflichkeit