Re: Who's Responsible for This Mess?

Peter,

How about this for a truthful soundbite? "As the rich show us every day, it takes money to educate a child well. Look at how much they spend on private schools. As for public school children, it takes PUBLIC money. That's why the rich should give back some of their obscene, and unneeded, wealth to educate our children well. Tax the rich!" Too long?

Pete Farruggio