Re: Houston Ties Teachers' Pay to Test Scores

*Not to be cynical, but from what we are seeing colleges spewing out these
days, most should have picked another field to begin with!*
*Tina*

--
Tina

Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy
or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious
afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not
boring -- it was peace.
--Milan Kundera

I wish you enough!
www.shihtzuandfurbabyrescue.com