Re: Economist Uses Charter School To Argue For School Calendar Change

Priscilla:

We can redistribute the wealth. Move all our accounts to small banks and credit unions, support local Moms ' Pops businesses, and refuse to participate in activities that demean human dignity like war and testing.

Quan

Sent from my iPhone