Re: [arn2-strategy] Fw: [epata] Richmond and Oakland mayors question RTTT (again without big space)

I was thinking of Lynn Woolsey, ranking 6th on Ed Comm, who is actually from Marin County. Monty

----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Schaeffer
To: arn2-strategy@yahoogroups.com
Cc: ARN-L
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: [arn2-strategy] Fw: [epata] Richmond and Oakland mayors question RTTT (again without big space)

The U.S. Representative from Oakland (and Berkeley, as well) is
Congresswoman Barbara Lee, a former top staffer for Mayor Ron Dellums.
She is a strong progressive on most issues Rep. Lee is the current
Chair of the Congressional Black Caucus and serves as a member of the
House Appropriations Subcommittee with jurisdiction over education, not
the main Education Committee which would initially address "No Child
Left Behind" reauthorization.

Bob Schaeffer, Public Education Director
FairTest: National Center for Fair & Open Testing
http://www.fairtest.org

Monty Neill wrote:

> Richmond is in George Miller's district, I believe. And the Rep for
> Oakland
> is also on the House Ed Comm. Monty

Reply to sender | Reply to group
Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group Start a New Topic
MARKETPLACE
Going Green: Your Yahoo! Groups resource for green living
Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest â Unsubscribe â Terms of Use.