Re: Need advice from teachers, etc.
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Need advice from teachers, etc.
- From: thomas <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 18:25:52 -0800
- In-reply-to: <E9CE7019ED144B1CBD8ED866885E4E29@OwnerPC>
- Thread-index: Acqi3ztQ7QcVGQkLQsmp7uJprlTbpAABId2AAACHRHk=
- Thread-topic: [arn-l] Need advice from teachers, etc.
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/11.4.0.080122
Elsa I'd be glad to review it...as former long time teacher educator and
literacy researcher etc.
On 1/31/10 6:20 PM, "ElsaHaas" <ElsaHaas@si.rr.com> wrote:
> Terrific, specific leads - thanks, Ken!
> And (as you know, but others might not) another thing required for a
> Teacher's College Press manuscript submission is a list of 8-10 potential
> reviewers - people who can comment on whether the book seems like a good fit
> for TCP. So you've already begun answering one of my next questions, which
> is who to put on that list (please make additional suggestions, anybody else
> out there).
> Thanks so much again!
> -----Original Message-----
> From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com
> Behalf Of Kenneth Bernstein
> Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 8:38 PM
> one thing you want to do is get it reviewed by someone who can have it
> featured at Teacher Magazine's website, or at some site that ASCD [...]
> And if Teachers College Press is doing the book, they know my work. I have
> reviewed books by Linda Perlstein, Dick Kaltenberg and Linda
> Darling-Hammond, so I am a known commodity to them. You can feel free to
> use my name and blog id
> Ken Bernstein, aka teacheren
> Kenneth J. Bernstein
> Direct list questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Message to arn-l: