Re: Need advice from teachers, etc.

Nope not me. I have published in reading teacher, teachers college press,
educ psychologist, research in teaching english, english journal....taught
at Claremont Graduate University amongst other places! Mostly I've taught
for these last 45 years....back in a classroom now in an American Indian
school.....