[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Need advice from teachers, etc.
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Need advice from teachers, etc.
- From: thomas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 19:52:08 -0800
- In-reply-to: <9E0CAD81C7264E47A62297C685D124B8@OwnerPC>
- Thread-index: Acqi3ztQ7QcVGQkLQsmp7uJprlTbpAABId2AAACHRHkAAj/c8AAAw22n
- Thread-topic: [arn-l] Need advice from teachers, etc.
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/11.4.0.080122
Nope not me. I have published in reading teacher, teachers college press,
educ psychologist, research in teaching english, english journal....taught
at Claremont Graduate University amongst other places! Mostly I've taught
for these last 45 years....back in a classroom now in an American Indian
On 1/31/10 7:32 PM, "ElsaHaas" <ElsaHaas@si.rr.com> wrote:
> Thanks! I googled "Sally Thomas" and "literacy" and found this link:
> Is that you?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On
> Behalf Of thomas
> Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 9:26 PM
> Elsa I'd be glad to review it...as former long time teacher educator and
> literacy researcher etc.
> On 1/31/10 6:20 PM, "ElsaHaas" <ElsaHaas@si.rr.com> wrote:
>> [...] another thing required for a
>> Teacher's College Press manuscript submission is a list of 8-10 potential
>> reviewers - people who can comment on whether the book seems like a good
> fit [...]