Re: high-stakes testing has real shock value, so when do we stop pressing the button

Monty,In another version of the experiment Milgram found that when two other "teachers" were in the room and both objected to the procedure of shocking the "learner" for incorrect responses, only 4 were willing to go all the way to the 450 volt level in obeying the authority figure. Brian