From: PRISCILLA GUTIERREZ <pgutpgut@msn.com>
To: arn-l@interversity.org
Sent: Mon, Jul 26, 2010 8:12 am
Subject: Re: [arn-l] Civil Rights Groups Skewer Obama Education Policy

Uh oh, Bob. You just removed Art's favorite repetitive refrain about how all

these civil rights groups support NCLB and federal policies...how could you be

so cruel?

Priscilla Shannon GutiÃrrez

...change is inevitable, growth is optional...

words of advice from Michael Fullan

ARN-state@yahoogroups.com; rethinkaccountdc@yahoogroups.com;

epata@interversity.org

Report list problems to listmom@interversity.net