Re: Debate over turning Detroit schools over to mayoral control

George,
Has there been any improvement on the quality of the Chicago students' portfolios, projects or performances?

Brian

"This is a nation where citizens are politically divided, distracted, uninterested, and submissive, and where 'elites' are happy to keep them that way."
---Paul Street, historian